TuneList - Make your site Live

19.11.11

Concert in Seattle!

Thanks to a unique birthday present from my little sis. Em and I got to see one of my favorite bands, Death Cab for Cutie, in concert. Em only knew a few of their songs, but she got really excited when she heard them. This was Em's first concert and just my third. A newer Seattle band The Head and the Heart opened the concert before Death Cab came out and played for nearly two hours.











We took some video that was too big for the blog so it's on YouTube.

I will follow you into the dark

We both love this song.

3 comments:

  1. Nice lyrics, although to my mind, "into the light" might be more accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture could be an ad for a toothpaste with whitener!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The excited maniac at the beginning shouting, "I know this one! I know this one!" ... yeah, that's me =/
    It was fun, I love spending time with you =)

    ReplyDelete